Time range min/max inconsistency

Fischer Krisztián

Pena, Botp

From: Yukihiro Matsumoto [mailto:[email protected]]=20
# |?> t1 =3D Time.utc(2007,7,17,10,00)
# |=3D> Tue Jul 17 10:00:00 UTC 2007
# |
# |>> t2 =3D Time.utc(2007,7,17,12,00)
# |=3D> Tue Jul 17 12:00:00 UTC 2007
# |
# |>> r=3D(t1..t2)
# |=3D> Tue Jul 17 10:00:00 UTC 2007..Tue Jul 17 12:00:00 UTC 2007
# |
# |>> r.min
# |=3D> Tue Jul 17 10:00:00 UTC 2007
# |
# |>> r.max
# |=3D> Tue Jul 17 14:00:00 +0200 2007
#=20
# You've found a bug in Ruby. It's fixed in the repository.
# Thank you for the report.

matz, i find the ruby src/test very helpful. Is *updating the ruby =
src/test available for the public or only for ruby-core?=20

kind regards -botp