time sensitive

Reply to Newsgropu

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you about something which is really time sensitive.
For the first time in 20 years, America is going to witness the launch of a
new nationwide newspaper. "THE USA TIMES" will launch on Jan. 1 2004,
and the promotion is on now. You can join for free and bring other members
into the program to get a great residual income for life. They are promoting
it through MLM and paying on 5 levels. This is going to get huge and people
who act now will be earning a lot of money in the years to come.

Don't waste time and sign-up at http://www.newsbucks.com/index.php?id=60243

As soon as you sign-up (for free), just contact me and I will tell you how
to get other people to join the program. If only 10 people (which could be
your friends, family members or co-workers) sign-up under you, you can make
thousands of dollars every month without doing any work. It's true!

I am really excited and I am sure you will be too after you read the
complete details.

Here is the link again ... http://www.newsbucks.com/index.php?id=60243
Best Regards

(e-mail address removed)