Time tracking software with asp.net source code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Livetecs, Jan 27, 2009.

  1. Livetecs

    Livetecs Guest

    The phrase "time is fleeting" had never had more relevance than it does in
    the 21st century as today's executives and project managers confront
    overwhelming demands on their time. Time has become as critical as money.
    Many companies, however, are not yet accustomed to allocating and investing
    it with the same level of care as they would with more traditional assets.

    Most business executives and project leaders understand that time must be
    managed, accounted for, and invested in ways that maximize return, but this
    is open easier said than done. Companies seldom possess the right processes
    and infrastructure to make the most of time resources. They often confuse
    the cone business process of time resource allocation with simple timesheets
    or time management calendars. This is u dangerous as confusing a simple
    check register with a company's capital investment strategy.

    The companies that skillfully manage their portfolios of internal and
    external projects-ensuring that all projects help the company make
    money-will be the companies that survive and succeed in both good times and
    bad. The hard truth is that no company can afford to mismanage its project
    portfolio. Whether that portfolio contains two or 200 projects, the goat
    remains the same: profit.

    Billability, more typically ter ned 'utilization rate,' is the percentage of
    time in a given period during which an employee or set of employees are
    working in a revenue-producing capacity. A timesheet system can be
    configured to track whether work is considered billable to the customer or
    not.

    Most organizations are trying to keep utilization above 70% or so. The
    higher the better until you've reached point where administrative tasks that
    are necessary to business (such as tracltmg time) are not getting
    accomplished.

    Timesheet application 300$ for unlimited users
    Source code is available in just US$500
    by http://www.livetecs.com/Home/Screenshots.aspx
    Livetecs, Jan 27, 2009

  2. Livetecs

    Livetecs Guest

    Time and billing software with asp.net source code

    Time and Attendance Management

    It is the monitoring of employee work hours for the entire organization and
    the calculation of various important figures (such as accrued benefits) that
    are derived from employee work hours.

    If you really want to put your company and your employees on the right
    track, we recommend you this powerful tool which helps you properly
    optimizing your task and time.

    Log your time offers an online web based employee tracking software,
    employee performance tracking software which plays a very important role in
    keeping track of your employees.

    Log your time offers an online web based employee tracking software,
    employee performance tracking software which plays a very important role in
    keeping track of your employees.

    Time and attendance tracking software is a package consisting of written
    programs or procedures for tracking employee attendance and time management.
    This software is mainly used to automate a labor-intensive activity in
    organizations. This helps in reducing payroll preparation time and employee
    tracking time. Many companies are now adopting time and attendance tracking
    software because of its flexibility, easy deployment and enhanced
    centralized support.

    Employees and their supervisors often need to know information about the
    employee's time off, including how many vacation days they have left, how
    many sick days they've used, and if they have personal days remaining. This
    attendance tracking template provides a place for you to record attendance
    and also summarizes critical information for a scannable year-to-date status
    report.

    Unfortunately businesses cannot rely on an "Honor system" style of keeping
    track of employee time by using a pen and a sheet of paper. You are at risk
    of being cheated out of thousands of dollars in lost time and money if you
    do not keep accurate track of employee time. Time and attendance systems are
    a wise investment that can save significant time and money. Time and
    attendance systems are used by a variety of people, businesses, and
    organizations to keep track of employee time. They provide a record of an
    exact amount of hours worked by employees and help assist with payroll. They
    also create a legal document that cannot be disputed.

    Time tracking software allows employees to enter their time into the
    program, where it can be approved or rejected by supervisors or project
    managers. It makes the process of tracking an employee's time faster and
    easier. In addition, it makes it easier to schedule other projects.

    With thousands and thousands of employees working in many companies around
    the world, the need of an efficient organizational system or programs are
    getting more and more vital. Therefore, there are many companies
    implementing time management solutions in order to improve productivity and
    growth

    by http://www.livetecs.com/Home/Purchase.aspx
    Livetecs, Feb 19, 2009

  3. Re: Time and billing software with asp.net source code

    You should be putting announcements in the announcements group.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Blog:

    | Think outside the box! |

    <SNIPPED>

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 19, 2009