    it takes more than X amount of seconds to login. Is there any new
    developments or a workaround to the wait with no timeout, built-in to
    the click method?

    Chad Locke, Sep 10, 2009

  2. Chad Locke

    Chad Locke Guest

    I noticed this morning that there is a JIRA ticket out for this
    (WTR-192); however, there hasn't been an update on the ticket for
    awhile.

    I've looked through Watir release notes, but there's no indication that
    this was released yet. Anyone have any additional information on this?

    Chad Locke, Sep 10, 2009

  3. Chad Locke wrote:
    > I noticed this morning that there is a JIRA ticket out for this
    > (WTR-192); however, there hasn't been an update on the ticket for
    > awhile.
    >
    > I've looked through Watir release notes, but there's no indication that
    > this was released yet. Anyone have any additional information on this?

    May it's something you can implement by yourself.
    C:\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\gems\watir-1.6.2\lib\watir\ie-class.rb

    You can take this as reference:
    http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Security Alerts

    -ronnie.

    Rodrigo Bermejo, Sep 10, 2009