    --
    http://www.dbconsult.dk
    http://www.vinthervej2.dk [private]

    Morten Snedker, Jan 31, 2007

  2. I've seen cases where you can actually set a value to be too large, causing
    things to cancel early. You may try setting it to 20, which would be the
    default anyway, and going up from there. Can you tell if the application is
    also closing out as well or just the session? I'm wondering if the
    application itself is closing down after 20 minutes of inactivity, which is
    the normal for an application.
    --

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jan 31, 2007

  3. On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:57:05 -0600, "Mark Fitzpatrick"
    <> wrote:

    I'm not sure what you mean by "application closing". The browser
    application stays alive at all times. I've made no special closing
    events.

    I've set the timeout in webconfig and a 1 hour javascript timer client
    side. That's it.

    I've started moving the report to a crystal report, but I find it an
    awkwad solution to the problem.

    60 minutes timeout is a minimum. Users a experiencing problems with
    not making it when entering data. And I'd like to keep it cookieless.

    Thanks for your response!

    /Snedker

    Morten Snedker, Feb 1, 2007