Timeouts Forms Authentication with Frames

ben w

Hi, I have a website that uses multiple frames for menus and toolbars and I
would like to add forms authentication. The site works fine for initial
login because the default page is the page containing the framesets. The
problem occurs when the session times out and the user is redirected to the
login page. I call the following javascript in the login page's onload so
that the login appears at the parent level instead of inside the current
frame:

<script language="javascript">
function goTopFrame()
{
if(window != window.top)
{
window.top.location.href = window.location.href;
</script>

Now, my problem is that the FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage
function seems to have no way to pass in target frame information so when the
user logs in again, the current frame now loads as the parent. Am I on the
right track on implementing a single login for all the frames or is there a
much better approach?

Thanks,
Ben