    about 16 hours I get a 404 error. I've set the session not to time out. Any
    idea what is going on?

    Thank you,

    John Hopper, Feb 7, 2005

  2. If your timer is part of the web form, the timer goes away when the webform
    is garbage collected. You should either use a timer in the global file or
    write a separate exe or service to handle the timing event.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Now Available @ http://tinyurl.com/27cok

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 8, 2005

  3. John Hopper

    John Hopper Guest

    Thank you!

    John Hopper, Feb 8, 2005
  4. John Hopper

    dotnetkumar Guest

    but why would one want an event to be fired every 8 hrs?!!

    dotnetkumar, Aug 3, 2005