    functionality in .net without much load on the server

    regs
    avl
    AVL, Dec 28, 2005

  2. You should consider using client side code such as JavaScript.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 28, 2005

  3. AVL

    AVL Guest

    Can I get few samples for the same?

    AVL, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Here's an example of a JavaScript timer that executes JavaScript code every
    N seconds:

    http://www.crowes.f9.co.uk/Javascript/timer.htm

    --
    I hope this helps,