Timer/Stopwatch

RedGrittyBrick

Lamer said:
How would I even begin to make a stopwatch with perl, cgi, and js?

I'd begin the same way I begin any project. Do some planning, break big
problems down into many smaller problems until I have something I know
how to do.

Maybe I'd start by thinking about what it would look like to the user.
Will there be buttons labelled start and stop? Will there be a display
of seconds elapsed? I'd ask myself whether the server should keep track
of the seconds elapsed for each user or whether it might be better to do
that part in Javascript.