Timer while user waits

GrantMagic

I am trying to make a timer, to diplay on the screen while a user waits for
a process to load.

Any idea of how to do this.

This will be running in a ASP.NET (C#) application.
The process will be an execution of a Sql Query.
The timer will be displayed in a textbox or label.

Thanks

Rutger Smit

GrantMagic said:
I am trying to make a timer, to diplay on the screen while a user waits for
a process to load.

Any idea of how to do this.

This will be running in a ASP.NET (C#) application.
The process will be an execution of a Sql Query.
The timer will be displayed in a textbox or label.

Thanks

Check out the thread "multithreading question"
Started @ 9/8/2004 7:03 PM by Rob
MessageId: <[email protected]>

Exactly the same question.

--