TimerTask drift away

Mitschu

Hi
I use a TimerTask which is scheduled to run every minute at seconde 40
eg. 11:15:40 and next 11:16:40.
After a day the task is running appr. 4-5 secondes later. There are
about 10 different TimerTasks running.
Is there a way to come absolute punctual?

Thanks
Michael

Philipp

Mitschu said:
Hi
I use a TimerTask which is scheduled to run every minute at seconde 40
eg. 11:15:40 and next 11:16:40.
After a day the task is running appr. 4-5 secondes later. There are
about 10 different TimerTasks running.
Is there a way to come absolute punctual?

Thanks
Michael

Use Timer.scheduleAtFixedRate() instead of Timer.schedule().

HTH
Phil