Timesheet application 300$ for unlimited users

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Livetecs, Jan 22, 2009.

  1. Livetecs

    Livetecs Guest

    Timesheet application 300$ for unlimited users
    Source code is available in just US$500
    by http://www.livetecs.com/Home/Screenshots.aspx

    TimeLive Web timesheet suite is integrated suite for time record, time
    tracking and time billing software. The TimeLive suite of products
    deliver a time tracking solution for professional service providers.
    Each of our products has been designed to meet the time tracking
    needs of specific segments of the service provider market, including
    both time tracking and time and billing applications.

    TimeLive on-demand timesheet solution helps organizations eliminate the
    paperwork and manual processes associated with time collection.

    TimeLive is available in two different flavors. Hosted version and
    downloadable version. Downloadable version required certain system
    requirement to install on local server. Whereas hosted version is already
    installed on our fully managed server on state of art datacenter.

    Free Lite version is available in both hosted and installable version.

    Here are some key features of "TimeLive":

    Online TimeSheet
    -------------------
    - Track your contractor and employee's timesheet using full featured and
    easy to use Time Entry tool. You can then use detailed and summarized
    view
    of all time records using different tools.
    - Time Entry Day View for entering full day timesheet in just one server
    hit.
    - Time Entry Week View for entering full week timesheet in just one server
    hit.
    - Organization setup like Departments, Locations, Roles
    - Different type of Off day monitoring like Sick Days, Vacations etc.
    - Client Setup with multiple client contacts and departments.
    - Project Setup
    - Task setup with multiple assignees for single task.
    - Audit Trail
    - EMail notification of different timesheet related activities to users.
    - Different billing type setup like Hourly / Task based / Call based
    - Timesheet approval
    - Customizable Timesheet Approval Paths
    (None,Administrator,Project,TeamLead, External User (Client))
    - Reports with all possible filter selection to get your required output.
    - Detail Timesheet Report
    - Different timesheet summary reports for based on Client, Project,
    Employee, Date
    - Timesheet Approval status report
    - Reminders to employee for their pending entries.
    - Role wise billing rates.

    Billing
    -------
    - Different billing rate pick option like employee own billing rate, role
    based billing rate, project specific billling rate.
    - Billing rate history
    - Billable / non billable hour tracking
    - Different billing related reports

    Attendance
    ------------
    - Web based Attendance system to record and monitor all employee attendance
    using simple / fully featured tool.
    - Time In
    - Time Out
    - Off Day reporting for different purpose like Sick leave, vacation etc
    - Working Day setup
    - Daily Attendance report
    - Summary reports for employee off days to track employee Sick
    leave,vacation etc.
    - Detail report employee off days.

    Expenses Tracking
    ------------------
    - Manage and monitor your project expenses with easy to use integrated
    TimeLive Expense management tools.
    - Expense entry view for employee to enter their expenses occurred on
    project.
    - Billable / Unbillable expenses.
    - Detail Reports for monitoring expenses
    - Different summarize report by Project / Employee / Expenses.
    - Customizable Approval of Expenses with different approval options.
    -- Team Lead
    -- Project Manager
    -- Administrator.
    -- Client (External User)
    - Expenses approval monitoring.
    - Full multi currency supported.
    - Tax calculation.

    Project Monitoring
    ---------------------
    - Full featured tool to manage your projects and their task with single
    integrated tool.
    - Nested Task with task hierarchy.
    - Tracking of project status
    - Assigning of projects to multiple employee
    - Tracking of project tasks
    - Different dashboard view for Project Manager, Team Lead and Team Member.
    - Different report to track and monitor overall project status.

    Other Features
    ----------------
    - Exportable reports in Word, PDF and XLS file.
    - Downloadable / Hosted version
    - Free full featured basic version upto 5 users
    - Unlimited disk space for all plans
    - International date formats supported.
    - Role based security.
    - Multiple currency support.
    - Fully customizable UI with ability of changing company logo.
    - Active directory integration

    Developed in ASP.Net 2, Microsoft ASP.Net Ajax 1.0, SQL Server 2005
    Livetecs, Jan 22, 2009

  2. Wrong groups. You should only announce in the announcement groups.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, Se, SD, DBA

    Blog:

    | Think outside the box! |
    "Livetecs" <> wrote in message
    > Timesheet application 300$ for unlimited users
    > Source code is available in just US$500

    <SNIPPED>
    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 22, 2009