Timestamp validation

Vivek Sharma

Hi,

Is there a way to validate the timestamp in the textbox? A user should only
be able to 00:00 till 24:00 hours.

Thanks

Vivek

Peter Blum

The existing validators do not support time of day values. You have several
choices:
1. Use the CustomValidator and write the desired logic. If you are capable
of writing server side code that converts a time value from your database
into a string and back, it should be no problem.

2. You can use a third party time of day TextBox with its own validators
that support time of day. My Peter's Date Package
(http://www.peterblum.com/datecontrols/home.aspx) is one such solution.
Others are posted on www.411asp.net and www.123aspx.com.

--- Peter Blum
www.PeterBlum.com