Timezones for asp.net

John Giblin

I have calendars in which in which I want to have the ability to have
different timezones. On the server part, it is very easy. I am
changing the date the user imputs while creating an event to UTC.
The problem that I am having is displaying the date to the user to the
correct timezone. The timezone info is set for each calendar. So if I
am looking at a San Fran Calendar, the time zone will be set to PST.
So I will need to convert the time from UTC to PST
Also, what is the difference between utc and gmt.

thanks all.
John