    on the "Features" webpage.

    Thank you,
    Dan Fabrizio
    timinganalyzer, Oct 28, 2008

  2. Hi Dan,

    I looked at your TimingAnalyzer, seems to be promizing however I don't see
    how you capture the signals.
    Are there any probe ?
    Not very clear to me... Stupid I should be... lol...

    pf

    Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\), Oct 28, 2008

  3. Re: TimingAnalyzer beta version 0.90 -- beta testers wanted

    On Oct 28, 12:10 pm, "Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\)"
    <pfmonet_NOSPAM_@_MAPSON_wanadoo.fr> wrote:
    > Hi Dan,
    >
    > I looked at your TimingAnalyzer, seems to be promizing however I don't see
    > how you capture the signals.
    > Are there any probe ?
    > Not very clear to me... Stupid I should be... lol...
    >
    > pf
    >
    > "timinganalyzer" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >
    > > Hi All,

    > > If you need to drawing timing diagrams or analyze interface timings,
    > > try the TimingAnalyzer.

    > >www.timing-diagrams.com

    > > As always, user feedback is welcome.  User suggestions are now listed
    > > on the "Features" webpage.

    > > Thank you,
    > > Dan Fabrizio

    Hello pf,

    You draw the timing diagrams using the graphical user interface (menu
    selections and mouse control) or by using scripts. In a version
    coming soon, you will be able to import simulation outputs in the VCD
    format and quickly build diagrams from simulation waveforms. Also,
    tools like Xilinx chipscope can save VCD files so you document
    chipscope waveform displays this way.

    I hope this answers your questions. You can download the program and
    use it to see how it works. There is some help built in, but it
    needs to be updated and expanded.

    Regards,
    Dan
    timinganalyzer, Oct 29, 2008
  4. Re: TimingAnalyzer beta version 0.90 -- beta testers wanted

    Hi Dan,

    Yes this answer my question.
    Many thanks.

    Best regards

    Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\), Oct 29, 2008