TimingAnalyzer beta version 0.90 -- beta testers wanted

timinganalyzer

Hi All,

If you need to drawing timing diagrams or analyze interface timings,
try the TimingAnalyzer.

www.timing-diagrams.com

As always, user feedback is welcome. User suggestions are now listed
on the "Features" webpage.

Thank you,
Dan Fabrizio

Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\)

Hi Dan,

I looked at your TimingAnalyzer, seems to be promizing however I don't see
how you capture the signals.
Are there any probe ?
Not very clear to me... Stupid I should be... lol...

pf

timinganalyzer

Hi Dan,

I looked at your TimingAnalyzer, seems to be promizing however I don't see
how you capture the signals.
Are there any probe ?
Not very clear to me... Stupid I should be... lol...

pf

Hello pf,

You draw the timing diagrams using the graphical user interface (menu
selections and mouse control) or by using scripts. In a version
coming soon, you will be able to import simulation outputs in the VCD
format and quickly build diagrams from simulation waveforms. Also,
tools like Xilinx chipscope can save VCD files so you document
chipscope waveform displays this way.

I hope this answers your questions. You can download the program and
use it to see how it works. There is some help built in, but it
needs to be updated and expanded.

Regards,
Dan

Pierre-François \(f5bqp_pfm\)