TinyXML: XML to linked list?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Rui Maciel, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. Rui Maciel

    Rui Maciel Guest

    Hi there

    I'm trying to learn how to handle XML information on C++ files. To start
    off, I'm trying to use the TinyXML library. The thing is, I'm not having
    muck success using the library and it seems the TinyXML project didn't
    released a tutorial.

    What I am trying to achieve is to transfer the following file into the
    following struct:

    XML FILE:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <data>
    <value1>blah</value1>
    <value2>blahblah</value2>
    </data>

    C++ Class:

    struct foo
    {
    string value1, value2;
    };

    So, can anyone help me use it?
    --
    jabber:

    Rui Maciel, Apr 6, 2005

  2. On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:38:57 +0100, Rui Maciel wrote:

    > I'm trying to learn how to handle XML information on C++ files. To start
    > off, I'm trying to use the TinyXML library. The thing is, I'm not having
    > muck success using the library and it seems the TinyXML project didn't
    > released a tutorial.

    The project TinyXmlTest is used as a tutorial.

    In the file xmltest.cpp you will find samples on how to use most classes
    and methods.

    // Anders

    Anders Eriksson, Apr 7, 2005