Tip: 'Open IPython here' in Windows context menu

Karlo Lozovina

Based on the idea from 'Open Command Window Here' utility from MS - add a
context menu item, which allows you to open IPython in selected directory.

---cut-here---
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell\ipython]
@="IPython here"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell\ipython\command]
@="\"C:\\Program Files\\JPSoft\\TCMD8\\tcmd.exe\" /k cd %L & C:\\Python
\\Scripts\\ipython.py"

---cut-here---

Save this as a "something.reg" file, doubleclick it and import into
Windows registry. And that's it. While in Windows Explorer, right click
any directory, and select "Ipython here" item...

Btw, as you can see, I'm not using ordinary Windows cmd.exe, instead of it
I use Take Command by JPsoft. If you want to use cmd.exe instead, just
replace tcmd.exe path, with cmd.exes'.

Hope this will be usefull to someone...