tips or example for webcontrols.

Arvind P Rangan

Hi All,

I have tried creating web controls with examples on the net. It works fine
with c# but not with vb.net

If anyone have a good website for vb.net webcontrols or if you have executed
any kindly let me know.

Thanks
Arvind

JV

I'm not sure why it would matter to you, since controls are controls
regardless of what language you make use of them in (i.e. it doesn't matter
what language was used to create them), but I am sure there are some decent
code converters available that could convert a working CSharp control to VB
if you really need to.