    any kindly let me know.

    Thanks
    Arvind
    Arvind P Rangan, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Arvind P Rangan

    JV Guest

    I'm not sure why it would matter to you, since controls are controls
    regardless of what language you make use of them in (i.e. it doesn't matter
    what language was used to create them), but I am sure there are some decent
    code converters available that could convert a working CSharp control to VB
    if you really need to.

    "Arvind P Rangan" <>

    JV, Mar 31, 2005