Title and side menu

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:iWRHc.167$>

    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    > I currently use frames

    scientific evidence suggests using frames will cause your peepee and/or
    boobies to fall off. they're not recommended.

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
    http://www.karlcore.com/articles/article.php?id=2
    http://david.us-lot.org/www/frames/

    --
    b r u c i e

    brucie, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Khuli wrote:

    > wow that was quick - thanks!

    Yes -- Brucie managed to answer the question a full hours before it was
    even asked.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Jul 10, 2004

  3. brucie

    Khuli Guest

    Is there a way to automatically add a title and sidemenu to any page?

    I currently use frames but linking to a page which checks for parent.frame
    always makes it reload the startup page....

    Thanks

    Khuli, Jul 10, 2004
  4. brucie

    Khuli Guest

    Khuli, Jul 10, 2004
  5. brucie

    Neal Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:11:37 +1000, brucie <> wrote:

    > scientific evidence suggests using frames will cause your peepee and/or
    > boobies to fall off. they're not recommended.

    What if you have both?

    Neal, Jul 10, 2004
  6. brucie

    Els Guest

    Neal wrote:

    > On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:11:37 +1000, brucie
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> scientific evidence suggests using frames will cause your
    >> peepee and/or boobies to fall off. they're not
    >> recommended.

    > What if you have both?

    That's when the "and" applies, otherwise it's the "or".

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Jul 10, 2004
  7. brucie

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:p>
    Toby A Inkster <> said:

    >> wow that was quick - thanks!

    > Yes -- Brucie managed to answer the question a full hours before it was
    > even asked.

    oh, i thought he was just making a smartarse comment about my
    performance in the bedroom.

    --
    b r u c i e

    brucie, Jul 10, 2004
  8. brucie

    Lois Guest

    Brucie wrote:
    : > scientific evidence suggests using frames will cause your peepee and/or
    : > boobies to fall off. they're not recommended.

    Neal asked:
    : What if you have both?

    This is the *one* situation in which frames are considered beneficial. One
    of the above (or the pair, if applicable) will fall off, and you will become
    a male OR a female and not both. Be warned, though, that you won't know the
    outcome, i.e. what will fall off, until you use frames. It's even possible
    for both to fall off, as Brucie mentioned. That's why we have doctors for
    this condition.

    Lois

    Lois, Jul 11, 2004