Title and side menu

brucie

in post: <
Khuli said:
Is there a way to automatically add a title and sidemenu to any page?
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

I currently use frames

scientific evidence suggests using frames will cause your peepee and/or
boobies to fall off. they're not recommended.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzovic/tom/web/frames.html
http://www.karlcore.com/articles/article.php?id=2
http://david.us-lot.org/www/frames/

Khuli

Is there a way to automatically add a title and sidemenu to any page?

I currently use frames but linking to a page which checks for parent.frame
always makes it reload the startup page....

Thanks

brucie

in post: <
Yes -- Brucie managed to answer the question a full hours before it was
even asked.

oh, i thought he was just making a smartarse comment about my
performance in the bedroom.

Lois

Brucie wrote:
: > scientific evidence suggests using frames will cause your peepee and/or
: > boobies to fall off. they're not recommended.

Neal asked:
: What if you have both?

This is the *one* situation in which frames are considered beneficial. One
of the above (or the pair, if applicable) will fall off, and you will become
a male OR a female and not both. Be warned, though, that you won't know the
outcome, i.e. what will fall off, until you use frames. It's even possible
for both to fall off, as Brucie mentioned. That's why we have doctors for
this condition.

Lois

Noble71S45