    with OnMouseover /
    Thanks

    Lazlo
    Lazlo, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Lazlo

    Hywel Guest

    Hywel, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Lazlo

    Vladdy Guest

    Lazlo wrote:

    > Can someone tell me if there is way to change the timeout ( it is
    > about 4-5 sec now) for the showing the title description of a link
    > with OnMouseover /
    > Thanks
    >
    > Lazlo

    www.klproductions.com/kltooltips.html

    or use Overlib if you do not care about accessiblity and have time to
    waste on polluting your code with endless onmouseover/out ;^)

    --
    Vladdy
    http://www.klproductions.com
    Vladdy, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Lazlo

    Matt Kruse Guest

    Vladdy wrote:
    > www.klproductions.com/kltooltips.html
    > or use Overlib if you do not care about accessiblity and have time to
    > waste on polluting your code with endless onmouseover/out ;^)

    There's no need to pay for javascript libraries like this.
    This one is very good and free:
    http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm

    Charging money for javascript libraries that perform relatively simple tasks
    shouldn't be encouraged, IMO.

    --
    Matt Kruse
    Javascript Toolbox: http://www.JavascriptToolbox.com/
    Matt Kruse, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Lazlo

    Lazlo Guest

    Thank you Matt for the solution

    Lazlo
    Lazlo, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Lazlo

    Vladdy Guest

    Matt Kruse wrote:
    > Vladdy wrote:
    >
    >>www.klproductions.com/kltooltips.html
    >>or use Overlib if you do not care about accessiblity and have time to
    >>waste on polluting your code with endless onmouseover/out ;^)

    > There's no need to pay for javascript libraries like this.
    > This one is very good and free:
    > http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm
    >
    > Charging money for javascript libraries that perform relatively simple tasks
    > shouldn't be encouraged, IMO.

    Yeah, for that code I would not pay either

    --
    Vladdy
    http://www.klproductions.com
    Vladdy, Jun 11, 2004