titlestyle property of Calendar Control not working

Knute Hestness

I am getting very frustrated with the titlestyle property
of the Calendar Control, specifically the cssclass
property. I set it to a value but when the HTML is
generated the cssclass does not get set.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Knute

code -

<asp:calendar id="Calendar1"
runat="server">
<todaydaystyle
borderstyle="Ridge"
backcolor="LightYellow"></todaydaystyle>
<daystyle
cssclass="formCenter" backcolor="White"></daystyle>
<dayheaderstyle
forecolor="Black" backcolor="#F1EFE0"></dayheaderstyle>
<selecteddaystyle
backcolor="Crimson"></selecteddaystyle>
<titlestyle
cssclass="heading" backcolor="#ffffcc"></titlestyle>
<weekenddaystyle
backcolor="#D9E8DB"></weekenddaystyle>
</asp:calendar>