titlestyle property of Calendar Control not working

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Knute Hestness, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. I am getting very frustrated with the titlestyle property
    of the Calendar Control, specifically the cssclass
    property. I set it to a value but when the HTML is
    generated the cssclass does not get set.

    Any ideas why this is happening?

    Knute

    code -

    <asp:calendar id="Calendar1"
    runat="server">
    <todaydaystyle
    borderstyle="Ridge"
    backcolor="LightYellow"></todaydaystyle>
    <daystyle
    cssclass="formCenter" backcolor="White"></daystyle>
    <dayheaderstyle
    forecolor="Black" backcolor="#F1EFE0"></dayheaderstyle>
    <selecteddaystyle
    backcolor="Crimson"></selecteddaystyle>
    <titlestyle
    cssclass="heading" backcolor="#ffffcc"></titlestyle>
    <weekenddaystyle
    backcolor="#D9E8DB"></weekenddaystyle>
    </asp:calendar>

    Knute Hestness, Jul 29, 2003