    Help is appreciated even if your/the context is a bit different,
    Tivoli and webservices support is hard to find.

    Thanks a lot!

    Francois Vanderseypen, Apr 20, 2004

  2. ....removing irrelevant cross-posted groups...

    Have you looked at IBM's Tivoli Access Manager for .NET ?
    http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/amnet

    If nothing else, maybe someone on those forums would have some better
    insight.

    The ways .NET webservices proxies pass credentials is kindof well understood
    here on this group, but I will wager that the way Tivoli expects to get such
    credentials is not well understood.

    --
    Dino Chiesa
    Microsoft Developer Division