    Thanks,
    --=20
    - nornagon

    nornagon, May 24, 2005

  2. From: nornagon <>
    Subject: Tk::BWidget::NoteBook: retrieve current page
    Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 19:21:18 +0900
    > Is there some way to retreive the current tab from a BWidget::NoteBook class?

    Probably you can get the information by calling
    Tk::BWidget::NoteBook#raise with no argument.
    --
    Hidetoshi NAGAI ()

    Hidetoshi NAGAI, May 24, 2005

  3. should change method name "Tk::BWidget::NoteBook#raise"? (Re:

    From: Hidetoshi NAGAI <>
    Subject: Re: Tk::BWidget::NoteBook: retrieve current page
    Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 23:16:44 +0900
    > Probably you can get the information by calling
    > Tk::BWidget::NoteBook#raise with no argument.

    I'm very sorry but I forgot method conflict between this and
    TkWindow#raise.
    I think that the name should be changed.
    Of course, it losts compatibility between previous versions
    of BWdiget support library.
    I want to ask Ruby/Tk users.
    Do you oppose the change?
    --
    Hidetoshi NAGAI ()

    Hidetoshi NAGAI, May 25, 2005
  4. Re: should change method name "Tk::BWidget::NoteBook#raise"?

    From: Hidetoshi NAGAI <>
    Subject: should change method name "Tk::BWidget::NoteBook#raise"? (Re: Tk::BWidget::NoteBook: retrieve current page)
    Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:28:10 +0900
    > I'm very sorry but I forgot method conflict between this and
    > TkWindow#raise.
    > I think that the name should be changed.
    > Of course, it losts compatibility between previous versions
    > of BWdiget support library.

    I decide to keep compatibility.
    Instead of changing the names, add TkWindow#lower_window/raise_window
    and Tk#lower_window/raise_window to call Tcl/Tk's lower/raise command.
    --
    Hidetoshi NAGAI ()

    Hidetoshi NAGAI, May 25, 2005