  1. Where could I find some basic instruction on the use of the canvas
    widget and its methods in Ruby Tk?

    Thanks
    Jayson Williams, Jan 7, 2008

  2. From: "Jayson Williams" <>
    Subject: Tk Canvas help
    Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 01:17:33 +0900
    > Where could I find some basic instruction on the use of the canvas
    > widget and its methods in Ruby Tk?

    Please see sample files under "<ruby-source-tree>/ext/tk/sample/".
    And run "<ruby-source-tree>/ext/tk/sample/deme-en/widget",
    select some of canvas widget demos,
    click "Show Code" button, try to modify the code,
    and click "Rerun Demo" button. :)
    Modification on the code window never change the original file.

    After that, please see tk/canvas.rb and Tcl/Tk's canvas manual,
    and compare Ruby/Tk's methods and Tcl/Tk's canvas subcommands.
    Possibly you can get answers for many of your questions.
    --
    Hidetoshi NAGAI ()
    Hidetoshi NAGAI, Jan 9, 2008