    don't know how to do it.

    Thanks for the help.

    Carl Youngblood
    Carl Youngblood, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Carl Youngblood

    Mike Hall Guest

    Carl Youngblood wrote:

    >I'm trying to code up a quick app with an urgent deadline and I'm having
    >trouble with a TkListbox. I have two listboxes in my app, and whenever
    >I make a selection in one of them, the one that lost focus loses its
    >selection. I need them to keep their selections even when they lose
    >focus.

    This might help, from the standard Tk documentation:

    Command-Line Name: -exportselectionDatabase Name: exportSelectionDatabase Class: ExportSelectionSpecifies whether or not a selection in the widget should also be the X selection. The value may have any of the forms accepted by Tcl_GetBoolean, such as true, false, 0, 1, yes, or no. If the selection is exported, then selecting in the widget deselects the current X selection, selecting outside the widget deselects any widget selection, and the widget will respond to selection retrieval requests when it has a selection. The default is usually for widgets to export selections.
    Mike Hall, Dec 15, 2003