    Can anybody tell me where I can find Tk.pm? I can't find it on my
    Slackware 8.0 or my Mac OSX installs. Thank you.

    Tom

    unixonly, Jan 14, 2004

  2. unixonly

    dw Guest

    "unixonly" <> wrote in message
    news:XZ1Nb.44256$Rc4.174801@attbi_s54...
    > Hi,
    > Can anybody tell me where I can find Tk.pm? I can't find it on my
    > Slackware 8.0 or my Mac OSX installs. Thank you.
    >
    > Tom

    have you tried cpan?

    dw, Jan 14, 2004

  3. unixonly

    boyd Guest

    In article <d64Nb.7402$>,
    "dw" <> wrote:

    > "unixonly" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > Can anybody tell me where I can find Tk.pm? I can't find it on my
    > > Slackware 8.0 or my Mac OSX installs. Thank you.
    > >
    > > Tom

    > have you tried cpan?

    I just installed Perl/Tk on Mac OSX from CPAN. Works well. I also
    installed Aqua Tk/Tcl from the Apple site w/ no problems. Don't know if
    the Perl/Tk required the Aqua one or not. One thing I probably had to
    have was the Apple Developers stuff (gcc compiler, etc.) which I
    installed a week or two ago.

    Boyd

    boyd, Jan 15, 2004