From: Forrest Chang <[email protected]>
Subject: Tk::ScrollFrame fails on windows
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 05:05:12 +0900
file exits on windows when I use the horizontal scrollbar, though
seems to work fine on X.

I've tried it with

Windows native 1.8.4
Cygwin ruby 1.8.4

Hmmm...
One-Click-Ruby 1.8.4-16 + ActiveTcl8.4.12.0 doesn't cause such SEGV.
Ruby + Tcl/Tk8.4.7 on Cygwin-X causes the SEGV.
The backtrace shows that the SEGV occurs in "tk84.dll".
Could you tell me your Tcl/Tk's version?