From: "Ara.T.Howard" <[email protected]>
Subject: tk tabbed pane
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:45:15 +0900
care to share if so?

Is that a something like as a "NoteBook widget (BWdiget extention)"
or a "tabnotebook widget (Iwidgets extention)" ?
If so, and if you can use Ruby 1.8.2 and Tcl/Tk with one of
those Tcl/Tk extensions (e.g. ActiveTcl binary package), please
try to use Tk::BWidget::NoteBook class (tkextlib/bwidget.rb) or
Tk::Iwidgets::Tabnotebook class (tkextlib/iwidgets.rb).

# Please read "tkextlib/SUPPPORT_STATUS".

You'll be able to find sample scripts of those widget classes in
"ext/tk/sample/tkextlib/bwidget" or "ext/tk/sample/tkextlib/iwidgets".