    -a

    Ara.T.Howard, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Hi,

    From: "Ara.T.Howard" <>
    Subject: tk tabbed pane
    Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:45:15 +0900
    > has anyone out there done work to create some sort of tabbed pane for tk?
    > care to share if so?

    Is that a something like as a "NoteBook widget (BWdiget extention)"
    or a "tabnotebook widget (Iwidgets extention)" ?
    If so, and if you can use Ruby 1.8.2 and Tcl/Tk with one of
    those Tcl/Tk extensions (e.g. ActiveTcl binary package), please
    try to use Tk::BWidget::NoteBook class (tkextlib/bwidget.rb) or
    Tk::Iwidgets::Tabnotebook class (tkextlib/iwidgets.rb).

    # Please read "tkextlib/SUPPPORT_STATUS".

    You'll be able to find sample scripts of those widget classes in
    "ext/tk/sample/tkextlib/bwidget" or "ext/tk/sample/tkextlib/iwidgets".
    --
    Hidetoshi NAGAI ()

    Hidetoshi NAGAI, Sep 8, 2004