    Thanks in advance

    Regards,
    Ravi

    Ravikumar Ponraj, Jun 30, 2008

  2. Ravikumar Ponraj wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to use the TkTable in Rails application.
    > For the tables in HTML editing and add the flash mode
    > are not possible. I want to use these functionalities
    > in my rails application.
    > How do I achieve it.
    > If any one knows, please let me know the solution.
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ravi

    I think you would be better off making a client for your application
    using Tk. Download data (preferably in XML format, easier to parse),
    import into your GUI application for manipulation, then re-submit to
    your Rails application via another action.

    If at all possible, I would use an HTML interface though. However, once
    you have an XML interface, all manner of clients will be able to use it
    as well as an HTML interface.

    --
    Michael Morin
    Guide to Ruby

    Michael Morin, Jun 30, 2008

  3. From: Ravikumar Ponraj <>
    Subject: Tk Table and Rails
    Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:37:02 +0900
    > I want to use the TkTable in Rails application.

    Well...
    If you *REALLY* want to serve your Ruby/Tk
    application to anyone over the Net, Ruby/TkORCA
    (http://qwik.jp/ruby-tk/RubyTkORCA.html) may help you.
    --
    Hidetoshi NAGAI ()

    Hidetoshi NAGAI, Jul 4, 2008