TKinter and findertools.launch

Patrick W. Fraley

Hi everybuddy,

I am experiencing some really weird problems when using the findertools
from an Tkinter app (MacPython 2.2.3).

When I start another application (i.e. a Browser), the Application starts
behaving strangely. It does not seem to continue until I switch back and
forth between it and the Tkinter app. Only then will it continue (for
example load a web page).

Has anybuddy here experienced something like this? Where can I find some
more info on the findertools, besides giving me a list of methods and what
they are used for?

I tried the MacPython mailinglist, but never get any answers.

Please help.

TIA
Patrick W. Fraley