    33 bis bd Franck Pilatte 06300 Nice
    tel:04-92-00-17-37/fax:04-92-00-17-39
    ******** Windows a bug's life ********
    Rachel.Vaudron, Oct 13, 2003

  2. "Rachel.Vaudron" <>

    > After a long time searching into the downloadable documentations, I wonder
    > if there's a dialog addition to Tkinter witch launch a print box?

    They main issue is that Tk cannot print at all, so what use do you have for
    a print box?

    A Canvas widget can output PostScript to a file, but tscaling is somwhat.

    If you need printable documents, you will get good results with PDF using
    ReportLab. Note that you have to do all the rendering yourself, but
    ReportLab has a lot of features and PostScript is *very* flexible.

    Kindly
    MichaelP
    Michael Peuser, Oct 13, 2003