  1. Guest

    I am trying to create a button in Tkinter and then when it is pressed delete it/have it disappear. Does anyone know the simplest script to do that with. Thanks for your help.
    , Oct 19, 2012

  2. wrote:

    > I am trying to create a button inTkinter and then when it is pressed delete it/have it disappear. Does anyone
    > know the simplest script to do that with. Thanks for your help.

    Try http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/python/python/118851 .

    If you just want to disable/enable the button whileleaving it
    visible maybe try setting the config state as shown here:
    http://www.daniweb.com/software-development/python/threads/69669/tkinter-button-disable-# .

    Hope that helps,
    Ramit Prasad

    This email is confidential and subject to importantdisclaimers and
    Prasad, Ramit, Oct 19, 2012