Tkinter Create/Destory Button

bbbenrothschild

I am trying to create a button in Tkinter and then when it is pressed delete it/have it disappear. Does anyone know the simplest script to do that with. Thanks for your help.

Prasad, Ramit

I am trying to create a button inTkinter and then when it is pressed delete it/have it disappear. Does anyone
know the simplest script to do that with. Thanks for your help.

Try http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/python/python/118851 .

If you just want to disable/enable the button whileleaving it
visible maybe try setting the config state as shown here:
http://www.daniweb.com/software-development/python/threads/69669/tkinter-button-disable-# .

Hope that helps,
Ramit Prasad

This email is confidential and subject to importantdisclaimers and