Tkinter Label 'justify' Problem

Dude

Hi All,
I am fairly new to Python programming. I am working on a small
Tkinter project and I think I am missing something, maybe you can
help. The two lines below is all I have related to the Label widget:

lblServer = Tkinter.Label(serverFrame, text='Server:', fg='black',
justify='left', relief='groove')

lblServer.place_configure(width=200, bordermode='inside')

No matter what I change the 'justify' to whether it's 'lef', 'right',
or 'center', it always seems to be in the center.

I am also writing the keys from the Label widget to a file because
this has me so baffled. That is below.

Thank in advance for any help or direction you can give me.

Steve P