tkinter newsgroup or mailing list

Franz Steinhaeusler

Hello NG,

I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.

I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?

Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
Or is it simply so uninteresting? :)

Steve Holden

Franz said:
Hello NG,

I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.

I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?

Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
Or is it simply so uninteresting? :)
Tkinter questions tend to get asked and answered on this list. Try
searching it and you'll see there's still plenty of interest!

regards
Steve

Hendrik van Rooyen

Hello NG,

I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.

I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?

Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
Or is it simply so uninteresting? :)

It is neither uninteresting, nor simple - see my very recent posts here... -
Hendrik