    Or is it simply so uninteresting? :)

    --
    Franz Steinhaeusler

    Franz Steinhaeusler, Oct 5, 2006

  2. Steve Holden

    Steve Holden Guest

    Franz Steinhaeusler wrote:
    > Hello NG,
    >
    > I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
    > gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
    > compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
    > on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.
    >
    > I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
    > in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?
    >
    > Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
    > Or is it simply so uninteresting? :)

    Tkinter questions tend to get asked and answered on this list. Try
    searching it and you'll see there's still plenty of interest!

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Oct 5, 2006

  3. In article <>,
    Steve Holden <> wrote:
    >Franz Steinhaeusler wrote:
    >> Hello NG,
    >>
    >> I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
    >> gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
    >> compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
    >> on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.
    >>
    >> I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
    >> in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?
    >>
    >> Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
    >> Or is it simply so uninteresting? :)
    >>

    >Tkinter questions tend to get asked and answered on this list. Try
    >searching it and you'll see there's still plenty of interest!

    .
    .
    .
    Not all of them, Steve; you'll want to notice <URL:
    http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki/TkinterDiscuss >
    also.

    Cameron Laird, Oct 5, 2006
  4. "Franz Steinhaeusler" <> wrote:

    > Hello NG,
    >
    > I'm asking this, (although I know a mailing list on gmane
    > gmane.comp.python.tkinter and there is so little traffic
    > compared to the mailing list of wxPython also mirrored
    > on gmane gmane.comp.python.wxpython.
    >
    > I cannot imagine, that there is no more interest
    > in exchanging opinions, or is this really the case?
    >
    > Is tkinter so simple, that no more questions appear?
    > Or is it simply so uninteresting? :)
    >
    > --
    > Franz Steinhaeusler

    It is neither uninteresting, nor simple - see my very recent posts here... -
    Hendrik

    Hendrik van Rooyen, Oct 6, 2006