Tkinter - pixel or widget color

pavel.kosina

I would need to get at canvas pixel color under certain moving widget or
better (= faster?) colors/"types" of underlying static widgets that are
of polygon shape (not rectangle).

How to arrange it without using higher math that must have to compute
actual distance of each of point on a polygon?

I have found find_overlapping() but its not what I need and do not found
something like getColorPixel().

Pavel

Jeff Epler

I would need to get at canvas pixel color under certain moving widget or
better (= faster?) colors/"types" of underlying static widgets that are
of polygon shape (not rectangle).

I don't believe this information is available anywhere, unfortunately.

Jeff