TkMessageBox - Using sys.exit() is a a great pain. Looking for othersimilar commands.

dudeja.rajat

Hi,

I'm using a TkMessageBox for handling some errors and displaying them
through the message boxes.

My code is as below:
if selectedVer == strNoArchivedResults:
tkMessageBox._show("Error", \
type='ok', icon='error', \
message="Cannot perform Results
Comparison as no results are currently archived for this library")
sys.exit()

This message box is displayed when the above comdition is met:
Using sys.exit() is a great pain since this closes my parent GUI ( the
main GUI).

Please suggest some other way around.

Thanks and regards,
Rajat