TMail attachments

Morten

Hi,

Anyone know where I can find any sort of documentation for
TMail::Attachment?

How do I access the actual content of an attachment (name, mime type,
size, data)?

Thanks.

Morten

Zouplaz

le 30/12/2006 02:24, Morten nous a dit:
Hi,

Anyone know where I can find any sort of documentation for
TMail::Attachment?

How do I access the actual content of an attachment (name, mime type,
size, data)?

You could have a look to ActiveMailer classes from Ruby on Rails as it
relies on TMail.

Of even better, you could use ActiveMailer outside Rails (quite easy,
just two requires)