TNT jump start

David Goldsmith

Hi! I know C and MATLAB; I'm trying to learn Visual C++, wxWidgets,
and now TNT all at the same time and, of course, as quickly as
possible. Any merciful soul out there want to help me out with a
metaphorical "Hello, world!" for TNT, e.g., maybe something like a
little C++ routine that uses TNT to solve Ax=B, i.e., just a little
something to get me started? Thanks!

DG