To 2 decimal places

Barney Yohannes

Folks,
I know some of you here are extremely dynamic.

I am working with a variable that is declared as a decimal. But I want to convert the decimal into 2 decimal places.

In other words, I want to convert my UnitPrice from 6.9900 to 6.99

Please help me how I can convert the UnitPrice

Thank you!
Barney Yohannes.

P.S. Thank you Simon Gorski for the tip about MAX(Item)+1 help yesterday.