To apply at a box the HTML's height

Discussion in 'HTML' started by provaands, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. provaands

    provaands Guest

    How I can to apply the yellow box's height how the blue box's height;
    that height corresponds with Mozilla, or the Netscape to the HTML 's
    height (rose),
    with 5 IE or IE 6 it corresponds to the BODY's height (green). ?

    Is sufficient that the yellow box's height is how HTML 's height

    Even if I apply height=100% at yellow box , it considers as height
    total only
    the visual part of the browser (viewport) and not the part ' under '
    viewport.

    Thank you

    Code:

    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">