To connect to a Sql Database

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by cesark, Jan 14, 2004.

  1. cesark

    cesark Guest

    Hi !,

    I want to connect my ASP.NET pages to my Sql Database in order to make
    different operations with it. I use VB as language, and I do not have
    any type of connection established yet. Somebody can help me and
    advise in how can I do it with an efficient and practical way? (code
    to connect a group of asp.net pages)

    Thank you,
    Cesar

    http://www.usenet.com