To correct my program. please, check to find errors and correct me.

joon

import. Java.io.*;
import. Java.text.NumberFormat;

public class commander

public. static.void man(String[]args)throws IOException

BufferedReader in =
new BufferedReader(New InputStreamReader(Systemin));

int (commander);

System.out.println("Enter your code");
code = integer.parseint(in.readLine());

switch(commander)
{

case 1:
System.out.println("The status of president of United States);
break;
case 2:
System.out.println("The status of secretary of Defense);
break;
case 3:
System.out.println("The status of the Air force);
break;
case 4:
System.out.println("The status of Air force chief staff);
break;
case 5:
System.out.println("The status of Air university commander);
break;
case 6:
System.out.println("The status of Air commader);
break;

default:
System.out.println(" The status of commander is children");

Roedy Green

public class commander

public. static.void man(String[]args)throws IOException

BufferedReader in =
new BufferedReader(New InputStreamReader(Systemin));

please use lower case for variables and methods and upper case for
classes. Code with the reverse convention in unreadable.