to generate a fingerprint of all exe files present on my computer

pradeep

Hi! Everybody

I want to generate a fingerprint for all exe files and store them in an
exe file.

Please help me to code this program.

Tomás

pradeep posted:
Hi! Everybody

I want to generate a fingerprint for all exe files and store them in an
exe file.

Please help me to code this program.

I replied to your previous idiotic thread. **** off.

-Tomás

Kieran R Campbell

Is this a homework assignment? If you honestly want help with this, you
need to provide more information too! If it isn't a homework
assignment, and you just want a program to do this, then I suggest you
follow up on Maxim's suggestion.

Pavel

Kieran said:
Is this a homework assignment? If you honestly want help with this, you
need to provide more information too! If it isn't a homework
assignment, and you just want a program to do this, then I suggest you
follow up on Maxim's suggestion.
I am not sure it is possible to do what Pradeep wants -- if I understood
correctly, he wants to compute a fingreprint for every binary of a
distribution and have all fingerpirnts in one binary -- if that binary
must be the part of the same distribution it would be a difficult thing
to do. Seems to be an off-topic though..

Vladimir Lushnikov

Out of interest - how would one do it? I mean, if you have a binary
that must contain its own hash while having a known hash it seems to be
unsolvable - like the unbreakable safe with the blueprints to it stored
inside.