to get ENV['QUERY_STRING'] instead of cgi, fcgi.. any ideas?

Arie Kusuma Atmaja

Hello,
I need to get ENV['QUERY_STRING'].
i wrote CGI but it's verrrry slow. now i'm trying to write FCGI for
this. but i'm kind of clueless.. i read this maillist archives, i read
the ruby way (Hal Fulton) there are only 2 pages covering it, i read
fcgi rubygem api, but the api doesn't have clear examples.. sigh.
are there any other solutions for this? or maybe URL or RTFM for me so
that I can get ENV['QUERY_STRING']...

http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/myfile.fcgi?t=blah&e=blue&j=bleu

please please please help me
i'm feeling like i'm walking in the darkness coz i can't debug this fcgi
and very minimum manuals
--
Arie Kusuma Atmaja A.K.A Arie A.K.A ariekeren / YM! = riyari3
http://ariekusumaatmaja.wordpress.com

Haree genee baru pake Ruby???
Untung ada Ruby#Enumerable ... arwen ... j't'attends