To grab the name of the ASP page on the server

Andy Kasotia

On the client once the user clicks the Submit button....in my code the
following javascript function kicks off...
onclick="return SubmitForm('frmCurrBuildings', 'CurrBuildings.asp',
c_iLOADNEW, '_self')"

function SubmitForm( FormName, ActionASP, ActionVal, TargetVal )
eval( "document." + FormName + ".target = '" + TargetVal + "'" ) ;
eval( "document." + FormName + ".action = '" + ActionASP + "?Action=" +
ActionVal + "'" ) ;
eval( "document." + FormName + ".submit()" ) ;

On the server, I would like to grab the name of the ASP page which was
called when the user hit the submit button which happens to be stored in
the variable ActionASP. But this variable resides on the client so I
can't reference it (ActionASP) on the server. I could put this variable
in the query string like I'm doing ActionVal but I don't want to do
that. Is there any other way I can grab that name on the server?

I know doing Request.QueryString( "Action" ) gives me what was passed
after the "?". Is there a way to get the pagename that happens to be
before the "?" OR is there another way of doing this?

Any ideas, suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy.

Andy Kasotia

Thank you for your response. The aspfaq.com site answered my question.
Thanks much.