To implement amechanism for identifying the digitally signed mail is tampered or not.

Discussion in 'Java' started by amitgupta4all, Jan 12, 2010.

  1. amitgupta4all

    amitgupta4all

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    :-( Hi Friends,

    Am working on Email Server where need to have support of digitally signed mails delivery & sending mails too.

    I've seen in Outlook Express it tells user when mail is tampered or not by showing appropriate icon.

    The same mechanism want to implement in my mail server but have no idea how will this be done could you please guide me to do so.

    Cause am new in this. you may mail me also. Waiting your replies.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Amit Gupta (9833941337)
    Email: amitgupta4all@gmail.com

    amitgupta4all, Jan 12, 2010