To Know bat file, execution is completed using VB.NET

Guest

Hi

My requirement is.
I am running a batch file (test.bat) from my application using VB.NET I need
to know when test.bat gets completed using VB.NET or with any tools

I got an example using VB it works fine, but I am looking in .NET
(If you can convert from VB 6 to VB.NET fine let me know I can give need the
source code)

Thanking you in Advance

Regards,
Mustaq

Francois Bonin [C# MVP]

How do you launch the batch file?
If you do it using the System.Diagnostics.Process class, you can subscribe
to the 'Exited' event and have a method of yours called when the batch file
stops running.

HTH
Cois