to logging into our account

shyam

I have an account in a website.Suppose,If i will give the details such
as username and password,it wants to submit and automatically redirect
to the next page and shows contents in our page. Is it possible? If
any,kindly help me.......
Thanking you,

Guest

I have an account in a website.Suppose,If i will give the details such
as username and password,it wants to submit and automatically redirect
to the next page and shows contents in our page. Is it possible? If
any,kindly help me.......
Thanking you,

Yes, it's possible and depends on how you want to do it. For example,
if you use ASP.NET membership and forms authentication you can create
a login page using the ASP.NET Login control. This control takes a
user name and password, verifies them, creates an authentication
ticket and redirects to the originally requested URL, or to the page
that the user has to be redirected. For more information please check: