    any,kindly help me.......
    Thanking you,

    , Nov 24, 2007

  2. On Nov 24, 10:17 am, wrote:
    > I have an account in a website.Suppose,If i will give the details such
    > as username and password,it wants to submit and automatically redirect
    > to the next page and shows contents in our page. Is it possible? If
    > any,kindly help me.......
    > Thanking you,

    Yes, it's possible and depends on how you want to do it. For example,
    if you use ASP.NET membership and forms authentication you can create
    a login page using the ASP.NET Login control. This control takes a
    user name and password, verifies them, creates an authentication
    ticket and redirects to the originally requested URL, or to the page
    that the user has to be redirected. For more information please check:

    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 25, 2007