    I especially appreciate you guys putting up with the newbie and previously
    answered questions that appear all the time.

    CYa!

    Cirene, May 13, 2008

  2. Glad we could help out. I am fairly certain the MVPs I have personally met
    feel the same way. I cannot vouch for the rest. ;-)

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 14, 2008

  3. As Gregory said, we're glad to help. Books and articles are great, but
    sometimes it just takes being able to ask questions of people who have been
    there just like you are now to put something into perspective. We've all
    been newbies here at one time or another ;-)

    Best Regards,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - Expression

    Mark Fitzpatrick, May 15, 2008
  4. Juan, did you pay this guy to say this so that you could score some brownie
    points? say it aint so.

    --

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
    Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99

    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP], May 17, 2008
  5. re:
    !> Juan, did you pay this guy to say this so that you
    !> could score some brownie points? say it aint so.

    I also paid him to misspell my name,
    but spell correctly the other MVP's names.

    <chuckle>

    More on topic: it's posts like Cirene's that MVP's live for.
    It's a great feeling when someone posts appreciation for good tips/explanations.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, May 17, 2008
  6. Cirene

    Cirene Guest

    Sorry "Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP". :)

    I mailed you the check last week. LOL - no seriously thanks y'all!

    >>> http://www.markrae.net

    Cirene, May 17, 2008