To Mark Fitzpatrick, Juan Libre, Mark Rae, Steve Orr, Cowboy and other MVPs

Cirene

I just wanted to say this....

I've been visiting this newsgroup for a while. You guys are an AWESOME
asset to this newsgroup! THANKS for being so responsive and providing such
helpful information. You guys help make this a great community, where
advanced AND newbie programmers feel welcomed.

I especially appreciate you guys putting up with the newbie and previously
answered questions that appear all the time.

CYa!

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Glad we could help out. I am fairly certain the MVPs I have personally met
feel the same way. I cannot vouch for the rest. ;-)

Mark Fitzpatrick

As Gregory said, we're glad to help. Books and articles are great, but
sometimes it just takes being able to ask questions of people who have been
there just like you are now to put something into perspective. We've all
been newbies here at one time or another ;-)

Best Regards,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - Expression

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

Juan, did you pay this guy to say this so that you could score some brownie
points? say it aint so.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> Juan, did you pay this guy to say this so that you
!> could score some brownie points? say it aint so.

I also paid him to misspell my name,
but spell correctly the other MVP's names.

<chuckle>

More on topic: it's posts like Cirene's that MVP's live for.
It's a great feeling when someone posts appreciation for good tips/explanations.

Alvin Bruney said:
Juan, did you pay this guy to say this so that you could score some brownie points? say it aint so.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99

Cirene

Sorry "Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP". :)

I mailed you the check last week. LOL - no seriously thanks y'all!

re:

Mark Rae said:
As Gregory said, we're glad to help. Books and articles are great, but
sometimes it just takes being able to ask questions of people who have
been there just like you are now to put something into perspective.
We've all been newbies here at one time or another ;-)

Ditto.