From: "fe" <magicfe2002 à yahoo point ca>
To: <mike.treseler at flukenetworks dot com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:14 AM
Subject: Mike: Scan your machine for virus

Mike Treseler

fe said:
Mike, I'm sorry to post this here, but you didn't answer me.

I don't send email or reply to email from this group.
Perhaps you've been spammed. It happens.

-- Mike Treseler

Duane Clark

Mike said:
I don't send email or reply to email from this group.
Perhaps you've been spammed. It happens.

Likely it is a virus, but apparently fe doesn't understand that just
because it says:
From: <mike.treseler at flukenetworks dot com>

that doesn't mean that it is really where it came from. In fact, it
almost certainly is NOT where the email came from. Many viruses forge
the "From" field with addresses taken from the infected computer's
address book. In other words, someone that is infected has your email
address in their address book.